Application for Student Enrollment
- Complete form below to request enrollment application.
- An advisor from Emerson Theological Institute will respond to you with required information and will be available to partner with you through the enrollment process.
- You will complete the enrollment application and submit along with all transcripts, copies of diplomas and degrees that are required for the degree program desired, and applicable fees.
You may start at any time; there is no need to wait for the next semester. Emerson’s many course offerings, whether in the classroom or through distance learning, are outcome driven and designed to accommodate each student’s unique time and location restraints.
Designing Your Program
Students working on degree programs may design an individualized program with the assistance of staff.
Credit for Previous Study
If you want consideration for previous course work, please prepare to submit any of the following:
- Certificates of attendance from a teacher/facilitator for workshops, seminars, retreats and classes where official transcripts are not available.
- Diplomas and transcripts from schools that you attended.
Requirements and Fees
A minimum $150 payment must accompany all applications
This initial fee is good for one program. Students enrolling into more than one program must add $100.00 for each additional program.
Animal Chaplain Program: An additional fee of $100.00 is required to cover copying and shipping costs of your Animal Chaplain Program materials — This non-refundable fee applies exclusively to Animal Chaplain students and is in addition to the $150.00 enrollment and processing fees noted above.
Methods of Payment
1. Paypal or Debit/Credit Card
2. Check (made payable to Emerson Institute and mailed to Emerson Institute, P.O. Box 2127, Oakhurst, CA 93644)
Request Enrollment Application
If you experience any difficulties with the above form, please call Emerson Headquarters at (559)642-4616 or email Dr. Angelo Pizelo at AngeloPizelo@me[dot]com.