Ministerial Credential, Religious Science

Prerequisites Notes To be enrolled into the Minister of Religious Science Credential Program the student must have completed the entire Practitioner of Religious Science credential requirements from Emerson Theological Institute or have a current Practitioner license from Religious Science International, United Churches of Religious Science, or CSL (Centers for Spiritual Living). Enroll Now Ministerial Credential RequirementsContinue reading “Ministerial Credential, Religious Science”